NEW MEMBERSHIP DATABASE COMING SOON! If you need a membership form in the meantime, please contact Heidi Maderia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the purchase of a new member database, there will be new fees for membership:
$25 - parent of a child age 0-6
$25 - student
$50 - individual
$150 - agency - for 4 members, $30 each additional member over 4
Infants and young children and their caregivers deserve support and services that encourage nurturing relationships. By joining CT-AIMH together we can move forward in creating an infant/early childhood mental health system in Connecticut.
Who should Join?
CT-AIMH welcomes the many disciplines that contribute to relationship-focused work with infants and their families: educators, therapists, clinicians, home visitors, social workers, nurses, psychologists, physicians.
- Conference fees reduced and opportunity to register first.
- First to receive the Newsletter with updates on CT-AIMH initiatives
- News from the World Association for Infant Mental Health
- News from the Alliance for the Advancement of Infant Mental Health (over 27 states, including Connecticut, and 2 countries offering the Endorsement in Culturally Sensitive, Relationship-focused Practice Promoting Infant Mental Health®). Click here to see a map of the League of States
- Access to becoming Endorsed through CT-AIMH (See Endorsement Tab)